Sign in to follow this  
whitestone679231

FIND AND FUND MY CAR

The f&f concept is one that I still think will work, it is slightly one sided ie we pay to advertise their business as well as our cars, but something needed to be done to stop the likes of Zuto Cf247 etc paying AT instead of paying us commission... I do however think it has been rolled out wrong, when AT first launched online it was as good as free until it was established, f&f have jumped straight in and charged the same as motors.co.uk and e-bay who are well established and proven to get results, they should have made it free and subsidised it from reduced commissions on sales until it reached a point where it could hold its own. I have been on it 3 months and have unfortunately not sold a wheel so as they say on dragons den I AM OUT  ;(( 

Never been on it since day one and unless their pricing structure changes, don't  intend to be. If they try and force it, I'm off. The idea was right but the subsidised price point of it is just wrong. Even a brand name like RAC had to be buckshee to try and gain some traction, which it never did.

Speaking to finance industry rep last week (who called The Car Finance Company going pear shaped) it would appear that it's days are numbered. Shame really.

I didn't try this, be keen to hear if it worked for anyone as all i see is negativity around it

I agree the likes of Motonovo are having a hard time generating a lot of new business so they had to try something

Frustratingly it hasn't worked for us so far and I'm beginning to wonder if it will.

It's far too expensive also, and they need to slash the price considerably or it's going to take a fall before it's begun really.

Trouble is, they won't have it and the Rep. is very closed off on the subject (except for talking it up).  It's a shame as I really like Motonovo and their service and system is faultless in my experience.

I'm not sure their approach isn't flawed as they're spending all the dough on TV adverts by the looks, whereas I think CarGurus approach with targeting browsers and banners etc is the future- although I hate their (and AT's) price indicator bollocks.

Also, are F&F working hard on the SEM so that the google searchers find them up the rankings?  I don't know.  I just hope they see sense soon or that it does take off their way.  However, I'm getting twitchy about the monthly spend for no obvious reward so far, and will have to cancel before much longer.

I'd love to hear that its working for others.

• Like 1

Not a call so i bailed early some might say but i would have expected at least one phone call 

Any of you checking your stats on nexus 2 and google analytics for your websites ?