Sign in to follow this  
Arthur thicken

Find an fund

Unbelievably I’ve just seen a new Find and Fund advert on telly. Forgotten all about it. Amazed they’re still flogging it. 

we have 35 cars in stock and dont pay a penny to motonovo and we have sold around 3 cars from it since it went live.

1 minute ago, LOVECARS said:

we have 35 cars in stock and dont pay a penny to motonovo and we have sold around 3 cars from it since it went live.

Wow. Brilliant.  That surprises me. We have similar in stock and are a MN customer. I can’t chalk any sales down to it and was on it (paying) from the start. Still on it obviously for free. 

I would rather they spent the money somewhere else rather than TV. SEO/google for example 

12 hours ago, NOACROSS said:

Unbelievably I’ve just seen a new Find and Fund advert on telly. Forgotten all about it. Amazed they’re still flogging it. 

Did you not hear due to the huge success of the platform they ended up giving it away for free?

2 sales from it since its inception. 3 finance declines. Probably responsible for 8 leads to the business at best.

21 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Did you not hear due to the huge success of the platform they ended up giving it away for free?

2 sales from it since its inception. 3 finance declines. Probably responsible for 8 leads to the business at best.

Ha - yes. ;0) Shame they didn't give it away for free from the start as we've said before.  I'm just surprised they're still spending on TV adverts.Oh well, it's free now so mustn't complain. I like MN and wish it would have suceeded.

15 hours ago, NOACROSS said:

I would rather they spent the money somewhere else rather than TV. SEO/google for example 

My rep recently told me they are putting more money into online promotion

We had 1 lead in 6 months and that went dead

On 09/03/2018 at 2:14 PM, NOACROSS said:

Motors.co/uk (average, still not convinced), ebay Motors Pro Classified (most leads are from here-with best offer enabled), Car Gurus (can advertise for free), Exchange & Mart, Local Press too when there's an offer on. Bookface as well, although just through paid banner campaigns occasionally via Exchange and Mart.

Website is hosted by the excellent Click Dealer who also take care of the SEM to whatever level you want.

Remember, lots of people google search first rather than just going to a dedicated advertising site (this has been covered to death on this forum so I don't want to start that conversation of Autotrader Wars again, but we haven't missed them)

Main road Site, but not many walks ons that haven't seen it online. We're in a pretty rural location and there's not much going on in the village otherwise.

Amazing how 1 thing works for someone and not the other. I had a beautiful Click website for 12 months. I didn't get 1 direct website enquiry from it...