A & S

Still get the Buzz

9 hours ago, BHM said:

He won’t of. It’s just shite spewing from an emailer’s fingertips. He’ll be hoping to be offered a few quid compensation. Clowns.

Years ago I had one try to bill me for a train - I had phoned him to say “sorry, the car’s gone” and he was on the train. Not a happy bunny, we exchanged ‘pleasantries’ I’ve the phone, gave him the email brush off & when he sent me the ticket I ripped it up & posted it back to him. It’s a hard world and this game has taught me to ignore the talk and deal on a first come, first served basis.

We had a guy who called to say he was coming to view a car. I offered him the chance to leave a refundable holding deposit as he was travelling 2/3 hours. No its ok take the chance.

Randomly wrote his number down. Never usually do. Think I must have missed the call the first time and rang him back.

Anyway someone else turned up from 3 hours away and bought the same car, so I rang him and told him not to bother coming it was sold. He continued to drive for minimum another 30 mins to come and give us a piece of his mind :lol::lol::lol:

9 minutes ago, tradex said:

:D...did he ask the usual question?

Yeah it was so nice they gave me £500 more :lol::lol: