Sign in to follow this  
RH Trading

Findandfundyourcar.com

Yeah, thinking the same here.  It's a shame.  Did the rep or anyone say anything along these lines?

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:37 PM, NOACROSS said:

Yeah, thinking the same here.  It's a shame.  Did the rep or anyone say anything along these lines?

No just promised the earth and said they'd be generating more sales than the autotrader in 12 months, said they'd be spending £25m on advertising this year which I find hard to believe but really thought a big name like them might be able to make a dent in the market. I know that some of the larger supermarkets get it free so they can get a lot of stock on. So basically you and me are subsidising Carshop, Motorpoint etc through our £7 per car

11 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Another big build up to a complete and utter flop.....

Yep, and it won’t be the last. Like many in this industry full of big talk - why on earth would anyone believe they’d be pumping £25Million into advertising? It surprises me the number of seasoned professionals in this game who are taken in by a salesman’s bull.

Because we are paying for it I guess. 

They should have given it free or subsidised it to their dealers initially as said above. 

I have had a couple of enquiries and what’s looking like one sale-but it’s not signed, sealed and wrapped up yet.

I spoke to the rep and they’re not budging on price it would appear.  I think they’ll have to though, but what do I know.  

3 hours ago, BHM said:

Yep, and it won’t be the last. Like many in this industry full of big talk - why on earth would anyone believe they’d be pumping £25Million into advertising? It surprises me the number of seasoned professionals in this game who are taken in by a salesman’s bull.