Wheelerdealer1

Could we get a for sale section going ?

Just a Sunday afternoon thought

But wouldn't a small for sale section be great on here ? As traders we always have those unwanted dog guards, the extra set of winter rims, those other bits and pieces you try search out like parcel shelfs or wheel trims that never got fitted, personally I got a shed full of bits

Plus I always see things in ATM comments sections such as the above.

Would also be happy to swap for something I actually I need for one of my cars !

Just a thought

Seriously, great idea!

Can I kick things off by asking if anyone has a heated front screen switch (the one that goes in the radio fascia) and/or door speaker to fit a 2003 Ford Ka? ;) 

Can I kick things off by asking if anyone has a heated front screen switch (the one that goes in the radio fascia) and/or door speaker for a 2003 Ford Ka? ;) 

Sounds like a good swap to me! :D

In all seriousness a for sale section sounds good, there are always things Im scouring eBay for and Im sure between us all we could reduce our parts bills! B)

I have loads of parcel shelves and book packs that I forget to put into cars... woops. But I have them for sale etc :P

I see we have some momenteum here, I think it might even save us putting some stuff on eBay

I'm always looking for book packs and parcel shelfs!

I see we have some momenteum here, I think it might even save us putting some stuff on eBay

I'm always looking for book packs and parcel shelfs!