Sign in to follow this  
Arfur Dealy

Finally got a unit

22 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

“Artistic license” I like that :) my thoughts are about a realistic believable perception. Accuracy, ease and simplicity and a generic theme is where I need to be. The thing with pictures outside is it is dependent on the right light and weather. Days and days can be wasted just waiting for the right light with continued re-valeting. I need continuity indoors with really good lighting for great photos and videos, one stop photo video advert to complete efficiency. 

keep us posted with how things go once you've got a full compliment of video and images shot in the new unit, maybe your enquiries will increase, that'd be a nice bonus in addition to the time saving side of things. good luck

2 minutes ago, apsleycars said:

keep us posted with how things go once you've got a full compliment of video and images shot in the new unit, maybe your enquiries will increase, that'd be a nice bonus in addition to the time saving side of things. good luck

I have tried photos inside but not happy with the lighting...as soon as I get something I’m happy with I’ll post:)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, grant8064 said:

Weather...and birds mess. Two things you're already beating me on being indoors.

Grant ....birds mess......get an ornamental eagle owl ,available on line for about £10.If they are placed properly,they work well !

43 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Grant ....birds mess......get an ornamental eagle owl ,available on line for about £10.If they are placed properly,they work well !

unless its seagulls. They really do not give a shit about doing a shit.

It's seagulls...one of them saw off a fox the other evening so I don't think an ornamental owl's going to do much but i'll look into it!

6 minutes ago, grant8064 said:

It's seagulls...one of them saw off a fox the other evening so I don't think an ornamental owl's going to do much but i'll look into it!

We are inland ,but did get plenty of seagulls as well,but since our bird scaring owl with rotating head was placed on a tree branch close to the stock,all the birds keep well clear.For £10 it’s worth a go.

Just now, trade vet said:

We are inland ,but did get plenty of seagulls as well,but since our bird scaring owl with rotating head was placed on a tree branch close to the stock,all the birds keep well clear.For £10 it’s worth a go.

I'll give it a try in that case. Most of the gulls our way are the size of dogs so maybe i'll see if the do a golden eagle option!

13 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I have tried photos inside but not happy with the lighting...as soon as I get something I’m happy with I’ll post:)

Not happy in what respect ?