Sign in to follow this  
andymc1973

More rejected autotrader reviews, anyone know why?

starting to get really sick of this, my reviews are going to rejected and im having to appeal them

So easy ! Im ex motor trade for over 30 years , im corporate sales manager for BMW & Landrover where customer service HAS to be 100% . got hacked off with longer opening times times etc so left ? now ambulance service which is lots less money so lost company car etc and i,m 57 had company car all my years this was my first owned private car and M Cars could have NEVER made the purchase so easy BUT What they describes the car was was spot on !!!! To the point I paid for the car before seeing it and to be honest ? I,m glad its immaculate from being a customer buying a car for once rather than selling ? M Cars will have my money again ! WELL DONE M Cars one humble new owner mate !!!!

Bought a Citroen C2 and found the sale very easy with no pressure. The car was as described and the gentleman was an absolute pleasure to buy from. I’d highly recommend a car from this chap,with no hesitation.

Good luck with talking to AT about it.

They make the rules up as they go along!

Two months on, and after writing to the AT CEO's we've finally come to a resolution (after AT sent us a goodwill gesture of 42p plus VAT)

This was after being blackmailed by a horrible customer.

Just had an email this morning to say I've received a new review, don't believe I've ever had any rejected. 

16 minutes ago, andymc1973 said:

apparently its the use of capital letters

Andy,have you got many bad or poor reviews.If you haven’t,that could be the problem.There was some psychologist expert recently saying that businesses have to have some bad reviews for their credibility.I don’t understand that,but I imagine there will be  experts who can quickly identify the overall style of reviews and decide that many of them may not be genuine.

22 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Andy,have you got many bad or poor reviews.If you haven’t,that could be the problem.There was some psychologist expert recently saying that businesses have to have some bad reviews for their credibility.I don’t understand that,but I imagine there will be  experts who can quickly identify the overall style of reviews and decide that many of them may not be genuine.

I understand that psychology fully. It is an impossibility that you can please 100% of people 100% of the time. You’re correct about some reviewer ‘styles’, some reviews on AT I’ve looked at are laughable - certain traders I know selling cars up to, say, £4000 with 4.8-5.0 out of 5 stars and reviews written in a VERY similar fashion. Absolute bollocks, and it takes moments to open a new email address in order to leave yet another positive review. Mind you, more than 50% of the public are too thick to realise reviews can be so easily rigged.

no, i have 66 reviews and only one of them is negative but I put my point across well

20 hours ago, andymc1973 said:

apparently its the use of capital letters

Yeah, looks fake