williamblackshaw

Who signed up for bangers for ben 2014?

Just trying to 'persuade' a couple of mates to do it, done the Nurburgring a few times but always fancied something like this!

We have nearly 20 cars signed up already, plus the 2 from us at Car Dealer.... 

There is a lot of interest and if everyone who is currently trying to get it all signed off follows through it will be fully booked very quickly !

This year should be the best yet, two words... "Stelvio Pass"

• Like 1

I thought I was a late entry at 23rd June!

All signed up, car found, sponsorship starting to come through... cant come soon enough now!

We've got a good balance from dealers and suppliers. All the usual suspects are there plus a few new names. The Sun already have both ether cars apparently..

The more important question is, who is driving what AND what are your going to be dressing up as ! :-)

Our's is progressing nicely, now that it's road legal it might not be when finished - We;ve went movie themed - my only concern if it rains we will loose about 15mpg

I'm so pleased that we've filled Bangers4BEN already this year. We haven't sold out 40 places so fast ever before and now even have a lengthy reserve list. I'm really looking forward to it and praying my recent purchase will make it...

Just saying hello here.

We're entered this year - the Independent Garage Association so that's Stuart James, (IGA Director) and me, Terry Gibson  (@T3rryGibsonon Twitter)

First timers at this event although we did do our own version for Ben earlier this year visiting www.TrustMyGarage.co.uk  members around the country 

Any hints and tips appreciated :-)

Terry 

Shook hands on a deal for our car this evening - pictures on the Facebook page next week when we collect it.

Apparently it was The Best Saloon Car In The World  "back in the day"

• Like 1