Sign in to follow this  
Rory RSC

Merc SLK PX price

SLK 200 KOMPRESSOR AUTO – 58 35k dark blue with a years MOT and a full history.

options 5-speed automatic transmission £1,490
17″ alloy wheels – 10-twin-spoke design £670
Metallic paint £620
Parktronic (PTS) £605
Airscarf – neck level heating £350
Heated seats £320
Telephone pre-wiring with hands-free £320
Integrated CD changer – 6 disc £245
Black Leather £0
Jasper blue metallic £0
Total Price of Optional Equipment £4,620

Car is needing zero prep with a years MOT and I have never taken one into stock before, so a bit unsure on the value to offer. Chap is wanting me to get much closer to 7500 part ex price than my current offer of £6600. Book suggests : Clean 7700 / AVG / 7150 / 6600

Anyone have any experience with this model?

It's a pretty saleable car in normal circumstances. Mileage, spec, history, colour all good. As long as it has no more than 3 owners it's good stock even at this time of year.

In normal circumstances ie. when people are actually buying cars that would be a fairly easy retail at £8995.00 for me.

I guess you need to decide what you can get for it. And how much you are making on the car it's being traded against.

I would say you would have to be cautious and between 6.5k and 7k is probably about right given the time of year and the fact you may be stuck with it all winter.

If someone came on to my drive with the car right now trying to sell it to me, 6.5k is as far as I would go.

I bought a very similar car to this last week, book was £5500 plus £2500 for mileage which I thought was generous I gave a grand behind mileage book of £8000.

think they good value at that and retail around £9k

1 hour ago, tradex said:

Dark blue may hurt it?

Maybe. I tend to avoid Blue, the exceptions being Alfa's Breras/Spiders in Blue and Audi,s in Sprint Blue and BMW,s in  Estoril Blue which seem easy to sell. I,ve not had JasperBlue, but it looks like a quite a Pearlescent colour and my instinct would be that it's just a good colour for the model.

1 hour ago, tradex said:

I was more along the lines of a State Blue, a strong blue is always safe. Good luck with the carB)

blue is still blue in my town unless its got lots of dem sparkly bits in:D