MrC

And now the end is near...

Congratulations Mr C,the sky is the limit.If you employ one or two,you could probably qualify for some sort of manufacturing grant for bigger premises to start a production line.£40k these days apparently only gets you an older motor home/ camper van,I think you are going to do well !

2 hours ago, Linctrader said:

Great conversion, I've had a couple of T5 Kombis of my own in the last few years as family wagons.

Can't grasp the fascination of these (not knocking what you have done bud because I admire your work and skills) but they go for mega money - A dealer local to me is asking £30k for one similar to yours!

What are the rough numbers for yours if you don't mind sharing?

Congrats on finding a niche for yourself that makes you happy and pays you a wage.

They are a cult vehicle and have a massive following, there really is not CAP guide with these things, the amount of interest generated via social media is awesome. I want to get myself a name for doing quality conversions, I dont like doing half hearted, and I really think that shows when people see my campers. I think I have areas I can still improve on and will do. 

The numbers are good. I have £19.5k in this van. Its up at £27k which is at the higher end but it oozes wow factor and T5 people love wow factor. 

19 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Congratulations Mr C,the sky is the limit.If you employ one or two,you could probably qualify for some sort of manufacturing grant for bigger premises to start a production line.£40k these days apparently only gets you an older motor home/ camper van,I think you are going to do well !

That would be the dream.

• Like 1