Sign in to follow this  
Tom

What is your busiest day?

Which day/days in the week are your best for sales? Mine is Friday followed closely by Tuesday. Saturdays is always dead for me! 

I sell only on line and make sure that any auction ends on a Thursday as Thursday I always get the most hits to the site .

Its so, so mixed .. no real pattern -! Id' say busier Mondays/ Fridays if I had to try and pick ..Saturdays some I've had very busy others totally dead! May be I ought to open only on 2 days the both days would be very busy ! :)

I'm fairly new to this but in the few months I've been here I've seen far more dead weekends than live weekends. We don't sell via eBay auction so can't comment on that but would assume that having them end on a Sunday would make sense.

I sell only on line and make sure that any auction ends on a Thursday as Thursday I always get the most hits to the site .

I remember being told a fair few years ago in the infancy of ebay, that the best time to finish an auction was sunday evening, allegedly this is when most people are at home and scanning the net. My mate claimed that he consistently sees better money from Auctions ending on a Sunday evening than any other time...

I also remember from my days of standing in the cold at Blackbush, never buy a small car from them on a Friday, the place was teeming with private buyers, Dads looking to buy their daughter a cheap first car, they came on a friday and that way had the weekend to play with the purchase !

• Like 2

Wednesdays are clearly hopeless for getting our web people to respond. Flipping nightmare.

what happened to peak selling time 11.30 am saturday morning ? look out the window and see them arrive bang on time, mum dad and son [who will have "anything "] but dads got to pull the drivers door up and down first to check for worn hinges like his old cortina before theres any mention of a test drive ! mondays best for me nowadays, have they looked at dross other the weekend though and picked me last ? many questions ! :unsure::D