Sign in to follow this  
Motorcare UK

Payzone merchant services

Just had a rep from Payzone card processing call in trying to sell their services. As it happens my contract with Worldpay is due for renewal in October so I was about to start shopping around for a better deal. The actual cost is a bit less with Payzone but not really enough for me to change. The thing that did get my attention though was that she said that because I bank with Barclays any card payments would clear in to my account the next working day, which sounds great.

Do any of you use Payzone and also bank with Barclays? If so could you confirm that this is actually the case?

Philip

who is there machine with ? you really cant fault worldpay when there machines fails next day and a new one is there.

To be fair in almost two years I haven't had an issue with Worldpay. it's just that having any card payments clearing into my account next working day, instead of three days does sound appealing.

Just don't want to change to Payzone and then find that it's not actually true.

Please don't change I took over a business that used them took weeks to get money through after 3/4 phone calls a day. Owed about 10/12k by time got it back. Always used worldpay never had issue, their service is probably worth the extra if they are actually more expensive think I pay about 15 quid a month but the fees are little percentages and not sure but at time they weee competitive. Best bet to ring world pay and they have reps that might do it cheaper sure they won't want to lose your business. They didnmatch a quote we had in past 

thanks