Sign in to follow this  
betginge

Administered self warranty

Right guys who is best for warranty self funded but ran by a third party. In a nut shell I don't have time to deal hands on with any warranty issues. I would rather pay into a pot and get a warranty admin company to deal on my behalf.

Who is best and what issues can arrise from dealing with these firms, has anyone had any bad experiences. 

Nick McDonald at A1 warranties is the man to speak to. He is a really good guy. No BS, no false promises just does what he says he will. The rest of the company are all great.
Give me a ring or PM if you want any more info - we switched to them from warranty wise and have saved an absolute fortune.

The same as Rory but slightly different! I use A1 Approved Warranties Ltd (not to be confused with the above or A1 Approved Ltd!). Mark Peacock is the man, excellent to deal with. They work with you and will happily play the good cop or bad cop for you depending on the situation. We put money in the pot, they answer the phone to the customer if something goes wrong and liase with the garage on your behalf. Best decision I ever made to go away from Warrantywise!

Give me shout if you'd like info on them too

Cheers guys I Will do my Research, and get some numbers of you 

Lawgistics for me -0 £16 a go and fully administered by them - simple dealer portal to register and I just keep the pot myself... until theres a claim of course..... which there inevitably will be...

Lawgistics for me as well - they are very 'onside' and tend to fight your corner with customers which is nice. 

We bank a certain amount for each car sold, so say £100 per car and then £200 per car above a certain value, then we pay warranty claims directly from that account. been doing that for just over 2 years now and the warranty account is running well ahead of the claims and we don't get any more calls than we used to anyway with customers phoning us direct rather than using the warranty company. 

We have self administered for 29 years.

You win some you lose some but over time we are well in the black.