Sign in to follow this  
M.J

Image backdrops

Has anybody used or know of any software to add a photoshopped background to your vehicle images?

There is quite an art to photographing cars in classifieds. I must admit to being a hobby photographer, and I quite enjoy the process of taking pics of my 'bangers'. When I skim through the internet looking at vehicle ads there are quite a few "howlers":D

5 minutes ago, metcars said:

........ and on the subject of 'howlers'

http://www.exchangeandmart.co.uk/used-cars-for-sale/vauxhall/astra/vauxhall-astra-1.6i-16v-ls-5dr-18956926

Seriously, the old girl could have looked better in that pic:D I particularly like the semi matt front bumper and broken door glass:D

That one is beyond a decent backdrop, Right bloody Bean Can on wheels. 

The dealer selling that is a fool, some fly by night who wouldn't know what Vat or Consumer rights were if it hit him (or Her) in the face.

42 minutes ago, betginge said:

That one is beyond a decent backdrop, Right bloody Bean Can on wheels. 

The dealer selling that is a fool, some fly by night who wouldn't know what Vat or Consumer rights were if it hit him (or Her) in the face.

I wouldn't mind his stock. Apart from the Astra:D

22 hours ago, metcars said:

I wouldn't mind his stock. Apart from the Astra:D

Didn't see the stock bit, I thought it was just the one add. But Met Cars this makes the situation worse surely they should no better than to picture a banger like this, and £395 lol if that what crappy astras are selling for down south am moving.

22 minutes ago, betginge said:

Didn't see the stock bit, I thought it was just the one add. But Met Cars this makes the situation worse surely they should no better than to picture a banger like this, and £395 lol if that what crappy astras are selling for down south am moving.

I think he's being a bit optimistic, although its a starting point for negotation.

If it was auto it would make double that, people like them?