Mat C

Finance Providers

Hi Everyone, 

Having recently set up ( 10 months ) I approached Close Brothers to speak about using their funding for my customers, as I seem to be losing 4/5 opportunities a month as I cant offer funding.

Close rep came in 2 days later ( lad I know from way back when ) and sorted my FCA with me in a flash - 10 days later I am FCA accredited and i'm ready to go.

That was 6 weeks ago! - I have chased each week as to when we can get set up and i'm still waiting! I feel slightly obliged as he helped me so much with my FCA but I feel its now costing me business as I am telling customers ' i'll have a quoting system ready next week' 

Who do you guys use? I have had a (semi) positive interaction with carfinance24/7 but just because the customer used them to buy a car via me. I earned nothing from it.

Was thinking maybe MotoNovo or anyone got a great company out there that supports a small (12/15 car) business selling 10/12 cars a month, average value £6k

Cheers everyone :)

Mat

Hi Mat,

I had nothing but high regard for close however recently I think they are a company that are not moving with the times.

I recently have used motonovo and I have to say that despite an incident in the past whereby I vowed to never use them they have been nothing short of excellent. 

Nice online system. Very quick decisions 6-7 deals never waited longer than 10mins and some good incentives to market and benefit for yourself I would strongly urge you to go down that route.

as a secondary option for any declines or oddbal stuff get set up with evolution funding who are a fantastic broker. 

If you would like any other help or advice pm me. 

• Like 1

Cheers Rory.

Meeting tomorrow with MotoNovo :)

Moto nova are a good company probably the best in my opinion but there stuck up there own backside they bully you into giving them deals and they want u to dance to there tune and also account managers think there better then anybody else !!!