Beautiful South Martin

Finance company recommendation

Been using Close Bros for quite a while now but not sure I'm getting the best deal commission wise , example deal this month straight £7k over 48 months at 6.75% commission £448. Anyone recommend a finance company that are paying better or is this the norm?.............Thanks..............PS no ties with them stocking loans etc

Sounds to me like Close are looking after you.Unless things have changed with the top tier finance companies,if it is any help ,in my experience in order to qualify for better rates and terms they factor in volume of business,average balances,proposals to acceptance ratios,No of rejects,no of default cases on your account etc and whether you are beating their targets. Also they consider whether your account is high maintenance or not.Interest rates are rising so your finance income should increase anyway.. I found Close to be nice people and a good steady finance company to deal with.

Thanks for the advice TV much appreciated, yes I agree they are absolutely spot on to deal with, I remember the rep spending nearly a full afternoon with me helping fill in the FCA application minefield, a good few years back. Better the devil you know I suppose.

yes I agree close brothers are really nice people

shame they don't do pcp on electric cars but I reckon this will change soon