Sign in to follow this  
Lambchop

Warranty’s

Hi was thinking about starting to use a warrantywise and was wondering if anyone with some experience with these company’s could answer a few questions. Any help would be appreciated. I mainly sell cheap cars (under £3000) . If I sell a car and something goes wrong within the first month, will they automatically send it back to me or does warrantywise deal with the customer. Also if I sold a 12 month warranty and 10 months down the line there’s an issue do I still hear about it or do they deal with the customer themselves? Thanks .

On 8/28/2022 at 8:11 PM, Lambchop said:

Hi was thinking about starting to use a warrantywise and was wondering if anyone with some experience with these company’s could answer a few questions. Any help would be appreciated. I mainly sell cheap cars (under £3000) . If I sell a car and something goes wrong within the first month, will they automatically send it back to me or does warrantywise deal with the customer. Also if I sold a 12 month warranty and 10 months down the line there’s an issue do I still hear about it or do they deal with the customer themselves? Thanks .

In my experience warranty wise are useless .

Used them a while ago and they rang us up to say you haven't bought enough warranties off us , stopped us . 

two issues we had with customers we sorted too as they dismissed the claim , although it was supposed to be covered , Air con pump and an Alternator . 

Try TMO , The Motoring Organisation , Far better Company 0333 0155 214

They offer free AA cover too , great selling point 

Edited by David Horgan

is it not better to save a little kitty for warranties

i have used warranty wise and handler protect reviews arent the best  and they are costy