TM1989

Auctions

How you guys finding the auctions? I personally think they ain’t got enough stock to sell compared to last year/year before. Are leasing companies extending contracts on used cars or something? This could be because they’re  struggling to get newer stock or something? 

I find my local auction has great sausage rolls, coffees nothing to write home about though. ;)

Edited by Frank Cannon

:lol: You couldn’t make this up!

Rapidly going off Manheim. Last month tried to sell me a Qashqai with a sky high clutch and nothing in the inspection report on it. Did eventually take it back though.

Secondly bought a Juke yesterday and received an e-mail saying 'successful bid confirmation - congratulations you have successfully bid on the following vehicle...'

Ring them this morning to pay for it, and they tell me it has gone to someone else! Ask how that is possible and they said because i bid on the third and final offer it didn't register my bid....So the person that bid before me got it even though on simulcast it said I had won.

Funny how they still sent me an email saying I had won it then. There are becoming many reasons for me to sack Manheim off now and I think I will try some of the smaller auction houses like Wilson's in Telford. They can't be any worse.