Sign in to follow this  
hondansxr

mot incorrect milage entered

for those of you who knew sorry to bring this up if you didnt then.........

i have recently taken a 2003 micra with 17110 miles yes 17k  and the mot tester accidently put the milage of the last vehicle tested ...39400 miles

i didnt see it till the next day he then corrected the original milage but it stayed ion dvla 's  mot check   site ..

i emailed dvla who told nme to email motreplacment@dvsa.gov.uk  with evidence of milage prior to the orig mot , luckily i had a service the day before at a workshop 4 door up i sent in a pic of the service and a pic of the service book .. they replied @5 days to say the evidence given is sufficientto change the detail.. back to 17110 ... :)  days 

just incase you have this issue as we are all only human !  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hondansxr said:

for those of you who knew sorry to bring this up if you didnt then.........

i have recently taken a 2003 micra with 17110 miles yes 17k  and the mot tester accidently put the milage of the last vehicle tested ...39400 miles

i didnt see it till the next day he then corrected the original milage but it stayed ion dvla 's  mot check   site ..

i emailed dvla who told nme to email motreplacment@dvsa.gov.uk  with evidence of milage prior to the orig mot , luckily i had a service the day before at a workshop 4 door up i sent in a pic of the service and a pic of the service book .. they replied @5 days to say the evidence given is sufficientto change the detail.. back to 17110 ... :)  days 

just incase you have this issue as we are all only human !  

Thanks for posting. I’ll be saving that email address!

You would think that the procedure for a correction would have to be  through the MOT station. He would then have the opportunity to explain his error before a judgement was made?