Sign in to follow this  
RedMan

Are you fed up of Autotrader's continuous price increases?

A number of dealers have joined forces to try and tackle the never ending Autotrader increases, what we can do , we are not sure yet?

If you would like to join the group come here - www.dealersmutual.co.uk  Currently we are gathering dealers to discuss how we move forward....

• Like 1

...Interesting...

I may not be shouting in the dark any more.

Judging by the sentiments on here and other fora about our ever-increasing overheads and shady practices of the big boys, It seems that the time is approaching for the pendulum to swing back in our favour. It's not just AT though, is it (although they are MOST DEFINITELY on the list)? There's many a greedy, greedy rascal out there, for whom the day of reckoning should be nigh.

Enough is enough. It is no longer sufficient or acceptable for the silent majority to stay silent. We are honest, hard-working people (mostly) who have spent many years and many pounds building our businesses on quality and integrity through the services we provide and we should expect the same in return.

Those suppliers that see the Motor Trade as a cash cow to be exploited need to be educated. And stopped.

Those 'customers' that see the Motor Trade as unpaid servants who provide unlimited expertise and knowledge to them for little more than a scrap of bread and a sack of abuse also need to be educated. And sent elsewhere.

Those media luvvies that think we are all dodgy rogues from a 1980's (not very good) fictional TV series also need to be educated. About the definition of hypocrisy, for a start.

It is quite clear that the peasants are revolting. This should be fun. And let's face it; we've not had much of that for a while, have we?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, GreenGiant said:

It is quite clear that the peasants are revolting. This should be fun. And let's face it; we've not had much of that for a while, have we?

I had some fun earlier this year by sending the head of marketing at WBAC an email from change@wbac, with the subject Line WE BRING ABOUT CHANGE, wonder what he thought as it landed in his inbox but then again his computer may of just seen the wbac and automatically put it in the trash bin.  sent one to senior management at wwac as well.  

As GG says It is quite clear that the peasants are revolting and I couldn't agree more. Never got a response from either can't figure it out for the life of me, I used my best English and didn't swear so I guess it could only of been something that I said.