Sign in to follow this  
have a word with the wife

My mate ronnie got the rules wrong

My mate ronnie has got these restrictions wrong ! He's giving fish n chips with every car sale because he thought he had to include a substantial meal, (i told him a scotch egg would have done plus his cars stink of fish ) :D

Hes applied for a bounce back loan, and bought a trampoline :rolleyes:

During the lockdown he locked himself in :lol:

Latest thing customer said whats that underbonnet ? He's only gone and put a mask on air filter, well, jobs hard enough he says don't want me cars getting it ? :rolleyes:

Hes not that daft though, I overheard him talking about his warranties,  don't need them he says, you can't go anywhere ;)

Merry Xmas ronnie, now listen, you really don't have to have your cars that far apart !

3 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

My mate ronnie has got these restrictions wrong ! He's giving fish n chips with every car sale because he thought he had to include a substantial meal, (i told him a scotch egg would have done plus his cars stink of fish ) :D

Hes applied for a bounce back loan, and bought a trampoline :rolleyes:

During the lockdown he locked himself in :lol:

Latest thing customer said whats that underbonnet ? He's only gone and put a mask on air filter, well, jobs hard enough he says don't want me cars getting it ? :rolleyes:

Hes not that daft though, I overheard him talking about his warranties,  don't need them he says, you can't go anywhere ;)

Merry Xmas ronnie, now listen, you really don't have to have your cars that far apart !

:lol::lol: