Sign in to follow this  
metcars

Manheim and flash player

Anyone else get the note from manheim about flash player. I don’t currently use use IE as a browser preferring Firefox but I wonder how the audio/video changes will be implemented without using flash? 

No but I guess you’re referring to Flash not being supported by Adobe after this year?

My computer is an IMac & that seems to have sacked off Flash already (although it could be my incompetence) so to listen to the auctions I have to get the daughter’s Windows laptop. 

Overall I guess the world will just move onto the next video player. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BHM said:

No but I guess you’re referring to Flash not being supported by Adobe after this year?

My computer is an IMac & that seems to have sacked off Flash already (although it could be my incompetence) so to listen to the auctions I have to get the daughter’s Windows laptop. 

Overall I guess the world will just move onto the next video player. 

According to manheim they are going to do work around somehow. Without us having to install any software? Don’t know about BCA? And yeah, I hijack my daughters fancy PC when I’m able to! She had a few iMacs and very good they were too, but she is gamer and sadly macs just don’t cut it? Her last boyfriend was an IT guy and built her a gaming rig that could put a rocket on the moon! :D

Edited by metcars