James Baggott

How can you start selling and delivering cars - a guide

Afternoon all

Been busy hammering away at this one, which might give you some ideas on how sales and deliveries could take place now or to prepare for the likely changes in the future.

https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/investigation-can-car-dealers-start-selling-delivering-cars/190618

Hope it's of interest.

As always, let me know your thoughts

A very good piece,my concern is distance selling,appreciate you mentioned it but for the future I believe legislation needs to be changed or many of us are going to end up in trading standards standoff and claims courts in the longer term because of unrealistic customer expectations both short term and long

Good interview again today,Sally particularly good and the only person I believe so far on your zoomies to have realised we were going where we are now,she has great insight for her company

• Like 1

She was good wasn't she! As a las minute stand in she did very well.

Thanks for your comments about the piece - hope it helps some people.

And interesting points on the DSR piece. I'll keep an eye on that 

On 4/22/2020 at 11:38 AM, James Baggott said:

Big Motoring World has today started selling cars online and delivering them to customers' homes

https://cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/big-motoring-world-launches-free-home-delivery/190662

Great! I had a customer today wanting to have his car delivered to him as he’s scared to leave his house to go see a car.