david gott

Car Dealer Pro Podcast interview with Nick MK

Done a podcast the other day with Nick MK, some brilliant info in this interview, whether your just starting out or been in the game for years I’m sure you’ll get some great value from listening, if you could like our Facebook page or subscribe to the podcast in iTunes that would be amazing.

I’ll be doing a podcast a week, interviews with other traders and helping car traders use systems and strategies to help grow your business.

hope you enjoy

Thanks

David 

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/car-dealer-pro-podcast/id1506252764#episodeGuid=CarDealerPro.podbean.com%2Fb6735dac-49d2-56c0-ad5f-7a7af9b5d2a6

Just given it a subscribe and like, will give it a listen in the garage later. Good luck with it all

38 minutes ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Not critiscm but that podcast is over 2 hours long

I thought podcasts were 15 minute resumes of something longer:)

Not when you’ve f.a. else to do they’re not :lol:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, BHM said:

Not when you’ve f.a. else to do they’re not :lol:

I couldn't listen to 2 blokes talking shop for 2 hours

It would be like listening to the customer from hell droning on and onandonandonandonandononandonandonandonandononandonandonandonandononandonandonandonandononandonandonandonandon

Edited by New year revolutions......
Ererre c xvbf cxv vf ex xcb

1 hour ago, C B said:

Bit like the General Dealer Chat section of the forum?

If I can refer you to the terms and conditions set out in the car dealer forum rules you will note that under section 4 paragraph 8 subsection d any fully fledged member can post what they want

Unfortunately this includes the ling long so it's now in my ignore list

You should try it:)

If your into podcasts, you'll know long form interviews are really popular and for all the traders on here just starting out this really is invaluable free content, I understand it's not going to be for everyone but if I had someone like Nick sharing this type of info when I first started, I'd be soaking it up like a sponge!

On 4/13/2020 at 7:46 AM, david gott said:

If your into podcasts, you'll know long form interviews are really popular and for all the traders on here just starting out this really is invaluable free content, I understand it's not going to be for everyone but if I had someone like Nick sharing this type of info when I first started, I'd be soaking it up like a sponge!

Hi David I have a very big apology to make

I'm listening to the 2 hour pod sat here in the garden,I've heard 59 minutes so far and listening to nick sounds like me,its really brilliant,love your story about the do-wun  too

So sorry to say it was too long ,please accept my humble apologies

BHM was right I should have listened before I opened my pad gob

1 hour ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Hi David I have a very big apology to make

I'm listening to the 2 hour pod sat here in the garden,I've heard 59 minutes so far and listening to nick sounds like me,its really brilliant,love your story about the do-wun  too

So sorry to say it was too long ,please accept my humble apologies

BHM was right I should have listened before I opened my pad gob

No problem......appreciated!  

If you fancy having a blast on the podcast just send me a DM

I'm going to be doing one every week, every podcast will alternate, 1 week a 20 min info related topic to help other dealers and then the next week a long form interview with a trader, heres the link if anyone fancy's subscribing, its on facebook too! thanks.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/car-dealer-pro-podcast/id1506252764

Edited by david gott

Also really enjoyed listening to the podcasts, keep them coming :)