Sign in to follow this  
RandomJord

A Christmas Miracle!!

Well people, i've had a bit of a result, had to stop selling from my current yard due to the landlord throwing a wobbler due to a few of my regular buyers being well known local Gypsies. 

So i've been scouring far and wide for a pitch/yard/sublet anything and drawn nothing but false hope and blanks when today whilst walking along a local road i saw a small 'Yard To Rent' Sign. Thought, sod it, worth a try! Rang the number and its a Local guy that does Alternator Repairs, only uses the workshop and has a 15 car yard and small office he doesn't use. So now, I have a main road, 15 car pitch and sales office!! I was straight up with him, said this is what i do, this is why i have to leave my current yard, i have some Gypsy Clientele (his answer, "not a problem Boy so do i!") 

and its For less than half i was paying for my old yard, MAD HAPPY as this means i can really crack on getting set up for Retail more rather than trade to trade

• Like 1

Good luck with it.......some things are just meant to be........

Just make sure its got planning for car sales, local councils tend to be really hot on car dealers popping up and will quite happily make your life incredibly difficult if it hasn't........

Great result .. as they say " as one shuts ..... " Good luck hope it works out well for you ! Nice Christmas present ! 

Nicely done. What part of the world are you in? I'm on the hunt for a new unit due to moving areas and finding it tough going. All commercial agents I come across and even the signs on the farm gate units are saying they've got nothing at the moment.