have a word with the wife

Can you help the nhs staff ?

How can we, as car dealers help the nhs staff ?

Yes you may think i was going to say discounts and offers, but that might come across a little bit selfish, choice is yours, i have some ideas myself.

What i am thinking is, look after yourself, think about your own safety, by looking after ourselves, do not be a extra burden on the nhs, drive carefully, be careful with chemicals, think very carefully about accompanied test drives [ all test drives are cancelled here, if it drives 100% for me, then the customer is told, if the vehicle is misdescribed as in driving, then bring it straight back for full refund] be careful with jump packs, etc.

your advice on this welcome.

20 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

How can we, as car dealers help the nhs staff ?

Yes you may think i was going to say discounts and offers, but that might come across a little bit selfish, choice is yours, i have some ideas myself.

What i am thinking is, look after yourself, think about your own safety, by looking after ourselves, do not be a extra burden on the nhs, drive carefully, be careful with chemicals, think very carefully about accompanied test drives [ all test drives are cancelled here, if it drives 100% for me, then the customer is told, if the vehicle is misdescribed as in driving, then bring it straight back for full refund] be careful with jump packs, etc.

your advice on this welcome.

Very interesting post and a lot sense being spoken one thing I've been doing is making sure my elderly neighbour is ok dropping food and toilet rolls hand wash etc on her doorstep and giving her a call every day or two to check on her 

guess it not car dealer related but still hopefully if she has provisions she wont get unwell and is taken the necessary steps not to which may help with not having to call out doctors etc . 

I've found loads of unused durexes down the back of my old settee ßàso I've started fitting these to the gearnobs of cars prior to a test drive,some smell great like effervescent orange and a couple I have noticed ,I'm keeping for the sports cars as they have extra ridges on them for fast gear changes