jamslug

Which DMS?

I am carefully considering whether centralizing everything in to one dms is a good idea?

This is what I require: CRM, Vehicle prep costs, feeding to advertising sites. 

Can you let me know what you use and what your thoughts are.

I only know about dragon at the moment. 

Thanks, 

Guyz 

ive just switched to click dealer,the site goes live at the end of the month ,have to say ive been impressed with them so far ,havent had any hassle at all and its only a 30 day rolling contract so they must be very confident in their product.costs are reasonable as well

ive just switched to click dealer,the site goes live at the end of the month ,have to say ive been impressed with them so far ,havent had any hassle at all and its only a 30 day rolling contract so they must be very confident in their product.costs are reasonable as well

Thanks SK, I will give them a call and see what offerings they have. 

James 

I switched to click dealer this year (you wouldn't believe who recommended them to me) and I've no real complaints. I'd happily recommend them.

I'm with click dealer.websites are great visually, mobile responsive and the team there are all very nice and helpful. No reason to fault them.

• Like 1

Are people using click dealer for crm and website or just web/crm.

whats an approximate cost for a crm ? I've seen rough pricing to dragon but it's around £250 per month.