Sign in to follow this  
JXB

Dealer Management Systems

How many dealers on here are using these Dealer Management Systems and if so, are there any you would recommend. 

Currently looking into Dragon2000 as they appear to have a method of importing eBay leads which is my main concern as the messaging system on there is pretty useless and they dont approve of sharing emails.

35 minutes ago, JXB said:

How many dealers on here are using these Dealer Management Systems and if so, are there any you would recommend. 

Currently looking into Dragon2000 as they appear to have a method of importing eBay leads which is my main concern as the messaging system on there is pretty useless and they dont approve of sharing emails.

VT (Google BBSOL).

Thanks fort the recommendation Mark but dealership works using Mac OS and VT requires windows.

There is a huge issue with dragon 2000 if you are planning sending stock to auto trader.

when you add a car to autotrader it adds all the standard spec.  If you add via dragon it wipes it all off every time a new feed is sent. I have had lots of arguements about it. It’s a brilliant system if you are using it to integrate into sage accounts also