DJC CARS

AT Double Stock Offer

Morning all, anyone else experiencing issues with their AT Double stock offer?

It was meant to be live yesterday, been checking throughout the day and evening but nothing?

Logged on this morning and still nothing? We did phone them yesterday and they said it was staggered throughout the day but that was yesterday? Anyone else experiencing issues?

17 minutes ago, DJC CARS said:

It was meant to be live yesterday, been checking throughout the day and evening but nothing?

Logged on this morning and still nothing? We did phone them yesterday and they said it was staggered throughout the day but that was yesterday? Anyone else experiencing issues?

I received an email yesterday saying my double stock offer had been activated. 

19 minutes ago, DJC CARS said:

4 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Oh well I haven't received that email but I did phone them yesterday and they said we would be receiving the offer?

Strange one I suppose I will have to wait till Monday unless they are open today.

As above, e-mail during the week and one yesterday.  We managed to add about 15 extra yesterday and all went live.

Have you made any changes to your package in the last couple of months?  I recall this could effect the offer.

3 minutes ago, Contracts said:

As above, e-mail during the week and one yesterday.  We managed to add about 15 extra yesterday and all went live.

Have you made any changes to your package in the last couple of months?  I recall this could effect the offer.

No changes to our package. We have just called Account Support and their have said it's a glitch their end and we should be live in 15-20 minutes fingers crossed!

Technically, I think AT are offering account holders 50% discount.However,if you are constrained by lack of space and already have all your stock on AT and it is impossible to advertise more,is that not some kind of financial descrimination. Should you therefore not be entitled to discount for Dec and Jan to make it a level playing field.....Come on Lawgistics,can we have an opinion please.

• Like 1

Double stock offer means time to play with Autotrader algorithms if you have spare space on AT

If I have unused slots I shall leave sold cars live but increase the price by say £500

If enough of us do it it should move the price markers

Anyone else up for this?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AAM90 said:

Double stock offer means time to play with Autotrader algorithms if you have spare space on AT

If I have unused slots I shall leave sold cars live but increase the price by say £500

Anyone else up for this?

On it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AAM90 said:

Anyone else up for this?

Will do the same.

5 hours ago, AAM90 said:

Anyone else up for this?

+1 100%