Sign in to follow this  
sparky

VCARS

It's another one of those fishing threads.

Basically, is AA cars  any good for the money?

Been with them 2 months, not a single call or email. 

If it doesn't improve, I will be stopping in January. 

• Like 1

Same here. The website they offer is good and also the 12 months free breakdown cover is a nice bonus for the customer but as for site traffic it seems very poor. I am paying 150 a month and so far have also had 0 calls and 0 emails. 

• Like 1

I'm with them and have done 3 sales in 3 months so not brilliant but has worked a bit. 

We were with them with no success, tried to cancel the agreement, but typically sly contract clause, because we didn't give notice the month before our 6 month term was up, we rolled over with a '12 month' cancellation period, SO BEWARE, luckily they couldn't prove this was advised to me on our meeting and so I was able to exit the contract.  But they are really persistant and it was only because of the paper trail i kept they couldn't argue. FYI, their contract is ridiculous and it doesnt state the above clearly anywhere, you have to read paragraph 'a' which refers to paragraph 'b' which refers to paragraph 'c' which mumbles something vague about nothing relevant and means your tied in forever.  Don't think it will stand up in court as the terms of engagement are not equally fair, or at least that was my argument with them, in case anyone needs an angle!!!!!

AVOID AA CARS

Edited by James Baggott
This post had been edited because if you're going to slate a service at least put your name and business name to it so it can be countered - this forum is not for anonymous slagging off. James.

Apologies for jumping in here, but we're more than keen to help in any way we can. If you could let us know the best number to contact you on, we'll be in touch, or call our Customer Service Team on 01920 877 750.
Many thanks

AA Cars

• Like 1