sparky

Tuesday night competition

There has been a one owner 35,000 miler on an 07 plate up on auto trader for a couple of months now as a private sale at £8500.

Type of car you would need to get for 5k and sit on as long as it takes....because it could take a while.

• Like 1

There is a good point in this thread regarding overpriced cars at Auction. I was watching a Q3 for the Missus last year, I googled the reg and found the retail advert. The car sold on Dealer Auction for £770 more than it was being retailed for at the Dealer.....

• Like 1

I am looking for a car for a customer (he has laready bought 4 off me in the last 18 months). Found one at BCA (WBAC) and then found the same car being advertised by a private on AT.

I guess he gave up trying to sell it and sent it to WBAC.  It made more than the private ad through UKCG once fees were factored in.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sparky said:

I noticed it on DA. £7600, 55 bids, reserve not met and it's not on my watch list so no idea if it sold. Staggering really.

Even more staggering though, how can anyone hate an orange or coffee revel?:D

:o:o Thought everyone hated the orange and coffee ones?! Bit like Bounty's in celebrations.....

You'll be telling me all you like Turkish Delight next...... (And yes I mean the chocolate variety, not some seedy massage parlour... :lol:)