JKG

Insurance recommendations

So after 3 years out of the game I'm planning on making a bigger comeback than Billy Ray

Only problem is I rang my old broker and they no longer deal with motor trade, passed me over to another broker who got me 2 quotes, 1 was 3 times what I paid previously and the other was reasonable but when I mentioned I wanted to do a bit of research before accepting they gave me a 4pm deadline or the price would go up, these bloody pushy salesman :rolleyes:, maybe I should of just taken it but my gut said no, rang another one and the underwriter wouldn't give me a quote because they couldn't see my premises on google maps :blink:, whats next, dna samples and pictures of my arse

Now with so many insurers / brokers on the market I thought I'd come and ask the question and see if you lovely lot have got any suggestions

I just want a straight forward no nonsense insurer, not the cheapest because in my opinion cheap is normally crap

Look forward to your responses

Think insurance were always a decent broker

Edited by Casper

We were with Staveley Head for a few years, they were always the cheapest.

Think are a good broker too.

Unfortunately though from what brokers are saying, premiums have gone up the past couple of years. At least that's what they're telling us!