hussain789

v5c Yellow slip

hi guy i am new to the car trade and i have got a trade  policy all i wanted to know was who can fill in the yellow slip on a v5 would i be able to fill it in with the address registered to the trade policy or would i have to register a company and then register the car to the company thanks.

Good luck 

You can fill it in as a sole trader I would says long as you have a trade policy your ok  get yourself a rubber stamp and stamp name address part and sign the yellow slip there's lot of people involved in the trade that are not a Ltd company as well as part time traders etc 

Edited by Casper
  • Like 2

nice to see you are putting it in trade

lots of traders bluff their way at the door of people and skank the whole log books away causing untold headaches for the selling owners

• Like 2

thanks for the replies guys i appreciate it @JA Trader@Casper so as i have got my trade policy on my house address would it be acceptable to put my house address down as the address i would fill in the yellow slips of the v5. 

4 minutes ago, hussain789 said:

thanks for the replies guys i appreciate it @JA Trader@Casper so as i have got my trade policy on my house address would it be acceptable to put my house address down as the address i would fill in the yellow slips of the v5. 

Yes as you will be trading from home . 

Just now, hussain789 said:

thanks @Casper it makes sense now cheers and thanks for replying too ! 

Welcome good luck