Sign in to follow this  
James Bush

Vehicle Finance Network??

I've had a customer contact me today and she's apparently passed with the Vehicle Finance Network - anybody heard of them? dealt with them?

I've Googled them but can't find them - I don't want to burn the customer but likewise I'd like to warn them if they've entered all there personal stuff into a dodgy site. They've apparently called the customer and she's sent proofs to them via e-mail - all looks a bit strange to me though?!?

just go through the motions as you never know it could be a small broker, but don't release it till the monies in your bank and can't be debited

• Like 2

Hi James/Phil,

Peter here from Vehicle Finance Network (www.vfnetwork.co.uk)

We are a broker based on Merseyside but with customers UK wide. We tend to work with customers who have or have had credit issues but rest assured if you have a customer approach you with an approval from us, they are in good hands. We also accept applications from dealers direct should they have problems getting the client approved with their own lenders. 

Always up for a chat, feel free to give us a call on 0151 558 0895 

Best wishes

Thanks for the reply and next time I get a customer quoting you I'll not be so worried. When I Googled "vehicle finance network" it came up with some site in America and then a page that just directed me to new car lease deals.

As for this customer I'd sold the car by the time she got back in touch......

• Like 1