Sign in to follow this  
Manj

1 link disposable

Hi guys just need some advice has anybody dealt with 1link disposable auction company are they a genuine company or is it a scam?

Epix 1 link are a respected player in the fleet industry offering maintenance solutions but also disposals.  Have not looked for a long time but they always had mainly high mileage bland stuff.

Hi thank you for your reply it’s much appreciated. When I was speaking to the lady about setting up an account she wasn’t too happy about me wanting to use  A delivery company that I already work with.  And then the phone cut off  and then received an email saying that she has just tried to call me and  there was no answer so it seemed a little bit suspicious .

Thank you very much for your reply any other information you might be able to supply it be much Appreciated.

Best bet is Google Epix 1-Link.  They are the real company, never trust anyone who calls you and claims to be from a company.

Thank you for that I will do  that.  I’m just going to stay away and stick to what I know best  

2 hours ago, Manj said:

Thank you for that I will do  that.  I’m just going to stay away and stick to what I know best  

i said that and ended up flipping burgers for a week:D