Sign in to follow this  
JimmyGlen

2007 RR Sport 3.6TDV8 HSE 9k Miles & 1 Owner - How Much?

Evening guys, 

I'm usually fairly adept at pricing our own stock, but just how far do you think we can go with this? As per title, with annual LR servicing upto 2017 (300miles ago!)

Silver, Cream & all the goodies. Just a lovely lovely thing, but a touch tricky to price. Obviously looking to maximise, as its a total one off. 

Look forward to input! 

Cheers, 

Stevie

2 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

How do you price buying it ? Did you nick it ? 

Dont think it was nicked AD, I dont really think good cars often are.

Used CAP and AT to give me a feel for where I hoped we would be retail, and deducted a chunk as at the end of the day, it is a LR after all. Recon is always fairly serious, even with good ones. Then you need to make sure warranty is covered, as theres always something. At this age, RAC wont cover it all. 

My research suggests 15985? I was keen to find out if I'm right or wrong.

Just now, Arfur Dealy said:

It’s 12 years old.  Sell it as a museum piece 20k

We've just done that with an 8k mile '97 Lotus Elise (23k), but I dont think the same can apply to a Range Rover?

4 minutes ago, JimmyGlen said:

We've just done that with an 8k mile '97 Lotus Elise (23k), but I dont think the same can apply to a Range Rover?

Maybe not, but who knows...... worth a punt

Boasting, I have the lowest mileage 2007 RR Sport in the country... future classic... blah blah

Or attract with a flattering overpriced PX value / escape for someone..... dangle the carrot... draw them in..

Edited by Arfur Dealy

Hi Jimmy

Have we not already valued this one several weeks ago.I might have said 16 grand or is this another one.I think I asked if you bought it at the door and you didn’t reply....

• Like 1

On 03/04/2019 at 9:52 PM, trade vet said:

Hi Jimmy

Have we not already valued this one several weeks ago.I might have said 16 grand or is this another one.I think I asked if you bought it at the door and you didn’t reply....

TV, did I? My ageing memory must be failing me! I did buy it several weeks ago, but its been away having a boost issue sorted. Thankfully without having to split the bloody thing in two to allow access the turbo actuators...

I'm also guilty of frequenting the forum after a few beers, which doesn't really help. 

I'll check my post history next time! 

Rightly or wrongly, we've settled on 16985 to get the ball rolling. Can always bring them down. Putting the up, well, thats not just as straight forward! 

Cheers, 

Stevie