Sign in to follow this  
Tadams

Advertising And Motorsport

Morning All, 

Not sure if anyone has ever dipped their toe before but we had an email a few weeks back in regards to an opportunity to  get the company name on a race car, the series is quite a high profile one. 

I guess it's hard to quantify a return of investment but i guess any exposure is good exposure ? Just wondered if anyone had done similar before and what they thought of it. 

Cheers 

2 hours ago, Tadams said:

Morning All, 

Not sure if anyone has ever dipped their toe before but we had an email a few weeks back in regards to an opportunity to  get the company name on a race car, the series is quite a high profile one. 

I guess it's hard to quantify a return of investment but i guess any exposure is good exposure ? Just wondered if anyone had done similar before and what they thought of it. 

Cheers 

I know a few folk who do this but it is very specific to what you do or sell, depends if you are looking for a return on the outlay or just a bit of kudos, what race series is it?

It is all about vanity IMO.

If you like motorsport, it is a good way to get tickets, pit passes et al but regards ROI, not for me.

Also good if you have large profits and want to spend some of it on something worthwhile rather than simply chucking it into HMRC to become lost and sent abroad via the bottomless UK financial pit ;)

• Like 1