Sign in to follow this  
Dave2302

Car Transportation

Anyone use Shiply ??

It's kind of a one off for me, never normally get anything transported.

The car is a scrapper for breaking, complete Car that looks OK, an old W220 S500 V8 that I want some parts off .............

It has to go from G74 (Glasgow) Postcode to IV40 (Kyle Highlands) , I've just registered for a quote, but if anyone knows anyone etc etc let me know, Car can be driven onto transporter but not on Road due to suspension issue and no MOT etc

I was gonna borrow a 3.5t Sprinter Recovery Truck, but weight might be an issue as it's an 1855kg Car ;)

TIA

Few times and very good, people bid for your work with their best quote and you choose. AnyVan, GetVan and UShip also worth considering.

• Like 1

Dave do you know any of the INV stealerships, just wondering if they have a regualr supplier who is shuttling between GLA and INV? If so perhaps you can get an empty leg/space on a transporter to do this collectin/drop for you? Failing then Shiply should produce some offers.. but may take a while given the region!

Have a look at Facebook recovery backloads (or similar) groups and pop the job on there.

Edited by Brunswick