Best way sell online

On 05/03/2019 at 7:47 AM, Orrell autos said:

Is auto trader good for selling

hi

its online now so you cant

theres always the big issue :lol:

On 05/03/2019 at 7:47 AM, Orrell autos said:

Is auto trader good for selling

Depends really on the car your selling and at what price. Do some comparison, check how your car compares to similar models listed on the Autotrader.

Personally we’ve not been using it as much recently. As we sell category cars only we’ve not felt like we’ve had much result unless we list the cars very cheap.

Yes, works for us, we stock anything between £4k up to £20k. tried everyone else and whilst they're all so much cheaper, you get what you pay for, no one else comes close for us

Signs in the window. Tried eBay and a few others. Parking the car out in front of my house with two signs in the front windshield and rear, had it sold in 24 hours along with a good price. Should have started with that first :)

Actually, I recommend using all the different options. It is really hard to tell where the buyer is looking. Craigslist got more interest than eBay for me. A big factor may be where you live and how well-known car brand is in your area. If not well known then Craigslist may not be useful.

If you price it right, it will sell. Don't be confused by some of the crazy high eBay prices - these are often owners who may sell the car if someone is willing to overpay the going rates. No need to price it too low either. Use KBB for a private sale price as a rough guide. Vehicle condition is a big factor too. If you are not in a rush, perhaps ask $1-2K higher to see how the market reacts. You can always drop the price - harder to go back up. Good luck and learn the tradings ;)