Sign in to follow this  
It's me

is a certain factor using a warehouse full of drivers

I get that up here, my Morning Van normally arrives at 6 am, no problem we're all up and about at that time, they leave the parts outside the workshop in a waterproof big plywood "deliveries" box ;)

One new one decided to deliver at half past 4 the other morning, waking up Mel, who woke me, but worse, waking up her 86 year old mother who has dementia and lives in a Log Cabin next to our house, so she promptly phoned up scared shitless, thinking the Germans were invading down the driveway in tanks !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave2302 said:

I get that up here, my Morning Van normally arrives at 6 am, no problem we're all up and about at that time, they leave the parts outside the workshop in a waterproof big plywood "deliveries" box ;)

One new one decided to deliver at half past 4 the other morning, waking up Mel, who woke me, but worse, waking up her 86 year old mother who has dementia and lives in a Log Cabin next to our house, so she promptly phoned up scared shitless, thinking the Germans were invading down the driveway in tanks !!

b@q shed?:P:D;)

Your fuckin' joking aren't ya, lol if only you knew :lol: :lol: ;)

45 ft X 15ft I remember building the bastard thing for the ungrateful old shmoof monger (un paid) !!

It started off that it should have been a 12ft x 30 ft Kit, 4 months I had allocated for the build .......................

They kept changing what they wanted, 2 toilets, extra bedroom etc etc etc, then Mel got pissed off with her, and started nagging to get it finished and get 'em outta our place, so a lot of it was done while it was pissing down :rolleyes: ................. In the end I spent 9 months doing it almost single handed, drainage, water electricity supply, concrete base, plumbing, wiring, heating etc :lol:

Lesson, never do fuck all for Family, especially the "outlaws" !!

The alternative was an almost monthly trip to Kent every time one of them got so much as a snivel we were on the bloody road again, that would have got even worse once the old fella got proper bad, that's why I agreed to it, and to moving 'em up here :(

Un be-known to us, her Bro got Cancer not long after I'd finished the Cabin, so then I was fucking bus driver for 3 years taking them to and fro Kent, weekly towards the end, until the inevitable happened, followed 9 months later by the old fella !! 

2011 to 2016 worst years of Mels and my life with precious little money earned, Mel wouldn't have kept going to and fro, her Bro was not the most popular person with her, heavy Drugs and all that jazz !!

96939888_log-cabin-039.jpg

96939889_log-cabin-181.jpg

96939892_log-cabin-189.jpg