Sign in to follow this  
Mark101

Autotrader

OK, so utilising the double stock offer from AT, I had 12 cars advertised (normal package is 5+2).

I sold 4 of these recently and haven't replaced yet, so reverting back to my original 5+2 package.

Instead of deleting the sold cars to historic stock, I marked them as sold but kept adverts live (why not, I had an extra 5 free slots).

Anyway, offer ended yesterday I think and upon checking my current performance, I see only 3 cars advertised.  Yes, AT when deciding for me which 7 cars (out of the 12 on AT during the promo) should remain after declining the bigger package, chose the ones I have marked as sold.  Surely, you would continue to advertise the available cars, not the bloody sold ones.  No wonder I have only had a couple of calls today.

Angry....

Marked as sold as in, the advert? The text of the advert I mean?

Easily rectified just keep the sold stock on profile page only so when customers view more cars from this dealer they appear but not live on autotrader. Still looks good as it shows your selling

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

No. He pressed the button mark as sold. But the advert was left live. 

Exactly that

12 minutes ago, Tony911 said:

Easily rectified just keep the sold stock on profile page only so when customers view more cars from this dealer they appear but not live on autotrader. Still looks good as it shows your selling

Good shout Tony, thanks