dmurko

What are the most common problems you face on a daily basis?

Hey Guys,

I'm from a web development company and we're looking into developing new software. Since I have a passion for cars I wanted to see if there's anything we could develop to help car dealerships.

I would love to talk to some of you to see if there's anything where we could help. I'll ask about your daily tasks and the main issues you're having with managing your business. If you're willing to do this short interview, just leave a reply or PM me. I would really appreciate it. 

The idea is to get the industry to tell us what they need instead of vice-versa as it usually is. :)

Feel free to rant in the topic too though. :D 

Hopefully this doesn't break any rules on the forum.

Edited by dmurko

No rules broken here. Blatant promotion is a no no. A bit of customer research seems fine to me. But it all depends if the users have the time to give you... 

Happy to give feedback ! always needs little 'widgets' to make life easier .. :) 

• Like 1

Great, thanks guys. 

@umesh: I'll send you a PM and we can schedule an interview. :)

Had a fantastic discussion with Umesh and I got a lot of insight. :)

If anybody wants to have a quick chat and talk about their problems, let me know. :lol:

• Like 1

If you can give us an app that makes customers answer our returned calls the next day after their 11pm enquiries that would be great! B)

• Like 2

Hey Jim,

Umesh also said to talk to you so I'll PM you to schedule a call when you have time :)

Had a great chat with Jim and got some more insight into the industry and I'm loving it. :)

Offer still stands - anyone else that would like to give their feedback, let me know and we'll schedule a call.