Sign in to follow this  
DBCARS

Logo Designer Recommendations

Looking for a Logo Designer to redesign my Logo, not happy with current the guy not answering the phone or doing what I ask. 

Preferably someone who knows the Car Trade and Can come up with a Stand out Design. Looking to add Business Cards, Signage, Clothing, Etc....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tim H said:

Hi DB, Have you had a look on fiverr.com...?

+1 

we did our logo ourselves but have had intro/outride clips made up for our walk around videos and some other bits and pieces from people on there, some very talented people and reasonable prices too!!

22 minutes ago, Tim H said:

Hi DB, Have you had a look on fiverr.com...?

Ive never heard of them, if its a do it yourself logo company then im not interested as I am looking for something spectacular, I want a really good stand out Logo!

2 minutes ago, DBCARS said:

Ive never heard of them, if its a do it yourself logo company then im not interested as I am looking for something spectacular, I want a really good stand out Logo!

Its not a DIY, you pay someone to do it. Fiverr is like a free lance market place? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikey360 said:

Its not a DIY, you pay someone to do it. Fiverr is like a free lance market place? 

I will take a look, thanks!

2 hours ago, NickGCS said:

+1 

we did our logo ourselves but have had intro/outride clips made up for our walk around videos and some other bits and pieces from people on there, some very talented people and reasonable prices too!!

That's interesting, have you got a link to an example? I 'd quite like to get something done for our videos

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Autolink100 said:

That's interesting, have you got a link to an example? I 'd quite like to get something done for our videos

Pm sent! 

2 hours ago, Mark101 said:

And me please

2 hours ago, Frankieola said:

And me too thanks! 

i’ll just put it up haha

• Like 1

Fiverr is great for logos, I've used them for our last 2 logos and all our facebook promos, just don't go for a cheap designer, its not that they won't be decent but their communication might not be great.

• Like 1

I have a fantastic designer if you'd like me to forward his details? "BALINO LOVELL CREATIVES" he operates under really talented guy £120 per logo iirc 

Brandplan is another that I'd recommend, can do business cards, headed paper and all the other stuff you may need