Sign in to follow this  
Del Boy

BCA Account Upgrade

I was in Bca Enfield today picking up a couple cars I bought online, and I overheard a man speaking with a member of staff about opening an account. The staff member came from an office somewhere to speak with him. 

From what I heard, the staff said he could put the man on a gold account straight away on a probation period and if he buys 3 cars in 3 months he stays on gold for the rest of the year? Paying gold fees from the word go? 

Has any one experienced this before? 

the Manheim reps do the same, they drive around trying to entice people back, makes a mockery of it all

52 minutes ago, Del Boy said:

I was in Bca Enfield today picking up a couple cars I bought online, and I overheard a man speaking with a member of staff about opening an account. The staff member came from an office somewhere to speak with him. 

From what I heard, the staff said he could put the man on a gold account straight away on a probation period and if he buys 3 cars in 3 months he stays on gold for the rest of the year? Paying gold fees from the word go? 

Has any one experienced this before? 

I went straight on to Gold (after I had just paid private fees on first purchase).

I'm almost at platinum now, so it worked for them and me.

2 hours ago, Mark101 said:

I went straight on to Gold (after I had just paid private fees on first purchase).

We went straight onto Gold, and had to buy 9 cars at hammer price of £1k + within 3 months to keep Gold for the year.

Same as Manheim, when we applied we had to prove that we had a Gold BCA membership and they put us on their membership that was equal.

I was given silver locally but another branch's babe said she can put me on gold.

Manheim are gay. They told me if you got a bca gold we'll put you on the equivalent level or else start from scratch. How on earth does their business model work?

Mannheim fees are plus vat aren't they? They work out a little bit more...

Straight to Gold also , just showed them some proof that we were buying regularly from Aston Barclay , they were fine .

Silver, Gold and now Platinum for us. It does entice me to buy more from BCA in a way as i want to keep my 50% off food :D