Sign in to follow this  
Arfur Dealy

Smart Repairer in Devon, Exeter area ?

My mate in Bishop’s Nympton (near you?) has never washed his car, let alone worried about a bumper scuff and looking at all the other cars I’ve seen down there, this is commonplace. I can’t recall seeing a car wash but I guess there must be. 

Sounds like there’s not much call for a Smart repairer. Mind you, I only use ours for interior trim bits and seat issues. Farm the paint out to the painter, as gets done better and quicker and doesn’t cost much more. Same with wheels. 

1 hour ago, boring dave said:

no replies

time to move to civilisation i guess:lol:

haha.....

51 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

My mate in Bishop’s Nympton (near you?) has never washed his car, let alone worried about a bumper scuff and looking at all the other cars I’ve seen down there, this is commonplace. I can’t recall seeing a car wash but I guess there must be. 

Sounds like there’s not much call for a Smart repairer. Mind you, I only use ours for interior trim bits and seat issues. Farm the paint out to the painter, as gets done better and quicker and doesn’t cost much more. Same with wheels. 

Bishop’s Nympton is about 40 miles away, in the sticks..... My paint guys are good, around £120 a panel, £150 for a bumper...They do an excellent job and have never had any complaints, its just that they are always very busy.. My PDR guy is a bit hit and miss, but cheap..