jeff80

Can I use UK trade plates abroad?

31 minutes ago, BHM said:

No thank you. The last time I tried that stuff I was playing Johnny Big Balls, ordered the superskunk & had 4 or 5 puffs of it. The result was I couldn’t speak, started hallucinating & couldn’t move from the stool for about half an hour! I had been in Amsterdam for less than 90 minutes & two fellow gentlemen of the motor trade had to assist me back to my hotel room! What a state to find oneself in :lol:

F*** that stuff, I’ll stick to drink, thank you very much.

I’ve never used it, or any drugs other than fags booze which I had to give up years ago because of hypertension. My reward for all this clean living was heart failure earlier this year. So I’m one of the high risk group hiding away! At 58 I thought I’d end my days surrounded by prostitutes in a Bangkok hotel room, not coughing up blood on an army canvas bed in a warehouse?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, metcars said:

I’ve never used it, or any drugs other than fags booze which I had to give up years ago because of hypertension. My reward for all this clean living was heart failure earlier this year. So I’m one of the high risk group hiding away! At 58 I thought I’d end my days surrounded by prostitutes in a Bangkok hotel room, not coughing up blood on an army canvas bed in a warehouse?

Stay safe and take care all the best to you 

• Like 1