D’Oh !

Noobie

10 hours ago, Stalker said:

The Delphi will read the power steering fine and give him the torques sensor fault code he’s looking for B)

Nice one, and yes I would bet on Torque Sensor :ph34r:

And he won't want to pay Gendan Prices for dealer level Fiat , (well I wouldn't), there is a Clone out there, as there is for everything, but like I said Fiat is not high on my list, I think it probably does Fiat, Alfa and maybe Maserati, non of which I ever see on our roads, except in tourist months ;)

Oh and BTW, modern Clones will all run 32 bit Windows 7 , if it needs XP forget it, it's dinosaur slow, usually virtual box machine :(

That said I will stand corrected on Delphi, as my old Delphi was XP, but all the stuff I bought last year all runs Win 7 32 bit.

Bruce ? Who the fuck is Bruce ? ................... Sings .................. "for 24 years I been livin' next door to Bruce" :lol: 

just to update this

i see the delphi can read the codes ,so thats something to remember if i ever buy one

can it do an actuation if putting a s/h powers steering setup? up ie can it put the value to zero? i ask because certainly on the old 2b punto you often needed to do this or the steering could pull to one side in the straight ahead position,im assuming this is what the op is asking ie older punto rather than grande?

my multiecuscan was for guidance if you go to the guy who writes it ie yani? it used to be €50 for the programme then you buy the leads off ebay for £20

it does fiat alfa and chryslar

its a good tool very in depth

Got ya re Yani.

I'm pretty sure Delphi will do SA Zero, even Snap On does that, the new Autel I got def does on Fix It Again Tony's ;)