Sign in to follow this  
MrV

Car finance 247 dealer requirements

23 hours ago, MotorNet said:

why? 

I used to own a cricket equipment shop, the owner at the time said "nobody would buy a £200 cricket bat online" , he ate his words, as more and more people bought online , even £400 cricket bats without them being seen.

Do people really need to see their cars these days, some buyers are that desperate for any car they would buy without seeing... Ar we going to see a "buy it now" type car industry?

You don’t want desperate punters,they cause problems.Also,you cannot do a deal on line if they have an over £1500 swapper without risking dropping a clanger.

Cricket Bats,off topic,it is news to me that proper batsman are now buying the best on line,I hope they are ,because selling them from a shop floor must be hard work and the comebacks etc.Do you not have to disclose who you play for and where you bat when buying online.Surely if you bat 6 for a club second team,you cannot sell them a top of the range Grey Nichols,they will not be able to use it.

On 12/27/2018 at 1:56 PM, MotorNet said:

why? 

I used to own a cricket equipment shop, the owner at the time said "nobody would buy a £200 cricket bat online" , he ate his words, as more and more people bought online , even £400 cricket bats without them being seen.

Do people really need to see their cars these days, some buyers are that desperate for any car they would buy without seeing... Ar we going to see a "buy it now" type car industry?

Sooooo you ate your own words ?? :P