Sign in to follow this  
Nick M.K.

Video does not help me sell (much).

40 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

I think you aren’t missing a trick too Nik. 

If it isn’t working and you aren’t seeing the results just yet have a look at a few of the quick 1 minute Instagram and Facebook ones I do that result in sales’s mostly on finance. 

You can mention in video the low rates you offer, the same day drive away all the stuff that can help capture those customers on the well equipped cars. 

If it’s not working just yet it might just be they aren’t quite right when you crack it It will pay off massively mate.

+1 Correct Rory

57 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

+1 Correct Rory

Once I get my FCA licence, I am going to pinch a little of your video technique.  That being, a brief introduction, mention of finance and other payment methods, PX etc and showhorn that in to the beginning of each video.  Total 5 mins max.

Just wish I was a handsome as you Simon B)

28 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

Once I get my FCA licence, I am going to pinch a little of your video technique.  That being, a brief introduction, mention of finance and other payment methods, PX etc and showhorn that in to the beginning of each video.  Total 5 mins max.

Just wish I was a handsome as you Simon B)

LIKE  :lol:

8 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

If it isn’t working and you aren’t seeing the results just yet have a look at a few of the quick 1 minute Instagram and Facebook ones I do that result in sales’s mostly on finance. 

Could you PM me your page when you get five mins...I would like to get into trying a bit of insta for work but i've no idea what content should be...it's difficult to feel inspired by a 59 plate fabia or a zetec fiesta!

6 hours ago, tradex said:

Simons avatar is his best looking selfie to date.B)

* Kettles and pots.....I make him look look like racing snake;)

Tradex, that’s gone straight over my head..... 

25 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Tradex, that’s gone straight over my head..... 

I'll have a guess and say he's angling at the fact that he's a fat cunt. Fatter than you, hence making you look slim.

15 minutes ago, EPV said:

I'll have a guess and say he's angling at the fact that he's a fat cunt. Fatter than you, hence making you look slim.

FAT.... I have a 36" inch waist young man..... Every inch of my body is cider enhanced muscle......

6 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

FAT.... I have a 36" inch waist young man..... Every inch of my body is cider enhanced muscle......

I didn't say you were fat, I said Tradex is fatter than you. Mark is fatter than everyone so he says...

7 minutes ago, EPV said:

I didn't say you were fat, I said Tradex is fatter than you. Mark is fatter than everyone so he says...

I see....I am less fatter.......

Just now, Arfur Dealy said:

I see....I am less fatter.......

Slimmer.