Sign in to follow this  
Max Branning

1000 sq ft unit

Unit just come up to let nearby i may be interested in to do a few higher end vehicles from...very good location on a very nice clean roadside estate...nothing has been available here for years. Only problem is its not massive around 1000 sqft, with frontage for 2 spaces...just wondering how many vehicles could fit in realistically ? im guessing no more than 4 or 5 ? anyone operating out of anything this sort of size ?

26 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

It's Tiny Max :)

Yeah im thinking its probably not practical really but location is really lovely, i have not operated out of an inside unit before so wasnt sure what would fit in that sort of space...

34 minutes ago, Max Branning said:

Yeah im thinking its probably not practical really but location is really lovely, i have not operated out of an inside unit before so wasnt sure what would fit in that sort of space...

no rates remenber

if its reasonable to rent and you think its a goer why not take it on on a yearly rolling lease if you can,this way after 9 months you can intention to quit etc

It very much depends on the shape. I had 5 in a 1000sq ft unit but it was a pain moving them around. That size if square with lots of outside parking would of been perfect for me.

I have 1600 sq ft (including office)

I can easily store 9 inside, 10 if I get creative.  Room for 8 outside too.

Unit is almost a perfect square 40 x 40.

Wouldn’t want to go any smaller.